Skip to content
- Describe and identify personal colouring characteristics of individuals in each of the four seasonal palettes and six flow palettes
- Describe and identify qualities of colours in each of the ten palettes, including undertone, value, and intensity
- Demonstrate correct use of undertone indicators, seasonal indicators, flow indicators, extenders and flags to determine someone’s best palette
- Describe and identify qualities to assess in determining an individual’s best palette
- Demonstrate back-up systems for determining someone’s best palette
- List the steps to take for a complete analysis.