AICI Has Approved The Qualification Program For 2.4 AICI CEUs, And The 2-Day Mastery Program For 1.2 AICI CEUs.
Earning CEUs is not a requirement of general membership with AICI.
However, if you are currently certified through AICI with CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn CEUs to retain certification. Please follow this procedure:
- At the end of this program, please complete the Participant Training Evaluation form. You will notice that included in this form are the learning outcomes for the session. Note that you will receive CEUs for this session, even if you indicate that a learning outcome was not successfully achieved.
- Submit the completed Participant Training Evaluation form to the trainer at the end of this program. You may not submit this form at a later date.
When you earn AICI CEUs, AICI Headquarters is notified and your permanent record is updated. You may request a copy of your CEU record by contacting AICI Headquarters.
In Order To Receive 2.4 AICI CEUs, The Following Is Required:
- A payment of $97 CAD.
- Satisfactory completion of all assignments.
- Regular contact with Karen Brunger or your instructor.
- Submission of an evaluation form.
Please note that this course is a training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through the trainer upon completion of this course, is entirely independent from AICI’s professional certification programs. If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website http://www.aici.org/.