Universal Style Level I online training
Add a new service to keep your clients coming back
Attract corporate accounts through the professional appeal of this complete system
The Universal Style System, created by Alyce Parsons, is an essential, unique tool that empowers image professionals to accurately and successfully reveal clients’ Inner-and-Outer beauty and character.
Universal Style is a gift that we can offer clients to reveal the best of what lies hidden — a wonderful journey of self-discovery for all of us in this invaluable program. The best part: Universal Style has no global boundaries. It has been proven to work on any individual no matter their age, culture, situation or position.
For more information on Universal Style, go to www.UniversalStyleTraining.com.
You will get:
- Certification as a Universal Style Level I Consultant
- 0.8 AICI CEUs (pending approval)
- Four Assessment tools
- Tally and profile sheets
- Universal Style Consultant Reference Portfolio
- Personal in-class attention and coaching from the trainer/s
- Post-training support for one year
- Membership in the private Universal Style Facebook group.
Learner Outcomes for Level I:
- Identify anything in the material world according to the 7 Universal Styles®
- Define and differentiate the 3 Core Classics and the 4 Non-Classics
- Compare and contrast the message and power of each the 7 Universal Styles®
- Describe the color, line and design, and fabric for each of the 7 Universal Styles®
- Identify own innate Core Classic style, and describe its significance
- Analyze clothing and accessories according to the 3 Core Classics