Qualification Essentials – External Image
Kick-start your business and get the tools and systems you need to be successful with clients with this comprehensive online personal study and mentoring program.
The Qualification program builds a theoretical and practical foundation. For transformation and personal coaching, you can upgrade to the Mastery at any time by paying the difference.
The Essentials Qualification program bundles 3 courses
- Colour Analysis
- Image Management
- Image for Men
The Essentials Qualification program includes
- Lifetime access for updates and review
- Webinars and books
- Materials, templates and scripts
- Assignments to assist in assimilating the skills and tools
- Mentoring and feedback on an as-needed basis
- Monthly Master Mind Mentoring calls
- Your listing on the International Image Institute website
- An invitation to our private KarensInnerCircle Facebook group for continued graduate support and interaction
- Discounts on select products
- AICI CEUs if they are required, with an additional fee
- Letter of Completion
The Image Qualification Program is a prerequisite to the Image Mastery in-person program, and is included as a bonus. You can start with the Image Qualification, and then upgrade to Image Mastery at any time.
If you want to go straight to Mastery, click here!
The Image Qualification Essentials Program in its entirety is approximately 84 hours. We suggest that you complete at least 3 hours per week, but there is no obligation. You are able to work at your own pace and take as long as you need. You will get follow-up emails from Karen to help keep you on track, see if you have any questions, and deliver relevant updates.
If you are a graduate of the GBC Image program, please ask us for a promo code to get a discount.
Earning AICI CEUs is not a requirement of general membership with AICI. However, if you are currently certified through AICI with CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn CEUs to retain certification.
To receive AICI CEUs, for this program:
- Complete all course work, and submit for feedback.
- Complete and submit an evaluation form
If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website at www.aici.org.
All tuition is in CAD.