The Power Presentations Qualification training is online anytime.
Power Presentations has been authorized for 1.0 AICI CEUs.
The Qualification program builds a theoretical and practical foundation. For transformation and personal coaching, you can upgrade to the Mastery at any time by paying the difference.
Power Presentations Learner Outcomes
- Identify at least 15 strategies to decrease fear of speaking in front of an audience, and increase confidence
- Plan a presentation to be appropriate and compelling to a particular audience: topic, objective, learner outcomes, and core message
- Develop a presentation for impact and clarity: outline, opening, closing, instructional strategies, and visual aids
- Identify points of a professional and effective delivery including presentation style, how to navigate visual aids, the question period, audience challenges, and room set-up
- Deliver a presentation that is effective and authentic
The Power Presentations Qualification program includes
- 3 forms you can brand with License to Use
If you are a GBC Image graduate from Presentation Skills, please ask us for the promo code for your discount.
Earning AICI CEUs is not a requirement of general membership with AICI. However, if you are currently certified through AICI with CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn CEUs to retain certification.
To receive AICI CEUs, for this program:
- Complete all course work, and submit for feedback.
- Complete and submit an evaluation form
If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website at www.aici.org.
* All prices are in Canadian funds.