The Etiquette & Protocol Qualification training is online anytime.
Etiquette and Protocol has been authorized for 1.5 AICI CEUs.
The Qualification program builds a theoretical and practical foundation. For transformation and personal coaching, you can upgrade to the Mastery at any time by paying the difference.
Etiquette & Protocol Learner Outcomes
- Develop a Civility Code or Code of Ethics
- Develop a workshop on business and social etiquette for an organization
- Write thank you cards and emails appropriately
- Plan a 7 course meal and identify appropriate behaviours for hosts and guests
- Demonstrate how to eat challenging foods
- Plan an event with specific action steps from start to finish
- Identify points of protocol for an event at which royalty is present
- Develop a presentation on etiquette of a specific culture
The Etiquette & Protocol Qualification program includes
- Test your Etiquette Edge Powerpoint slides and quiz
- Test your Dining Etiquette Powerpoint slides
- Office Civility Do’s and Don’ts Powerpoint slides
- 5 forms
If you are a GBC Etiquette graduate, please ask us for the promo code for your discount.
Earning AICI CEUs is not a requirement of general membership with AICI. However, if you are currently certified through AICI with CIC, CIP or CIM then you must earn CEUs to retain certification.
To receive AICI CEUs, for this program:
- Complete all course work, and submit for feedback.
- Complete and submit an evaluation form
If you wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website at www.aici.org.
* All prices are in Canadian funds.